Sunday, February 26

Vientai Kitchen

Basement, Tampines Mall
T. 6789 3887


I needed a pit stop for lunch today and decided to check out this "kitchen" in Tampines. It was quiet at lunch hour which had me crossing my fingers and hoping that I had made the right choice. I picked the pho bo – who can go wrong with this standard Vietnamese noodle dish right? And fortunately, I was right. The portion though dismal, came with a delicious and light soup. And unlike most Vietnamese restaurants in Singapore, the waiter brought me a basket (albeit a pathetically small one) of fresh bean sprouts and basil. It is like they almost got the formula right. Now if only they would make it 100 per cent right. Nice stop for a quick bite. But to make a journey out here just for this, I think not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home