Wednesday, February 15

PS Café

28 Harding Road T. 6479 3343

This is the new “it” place , and the ever so curious me just had to go check it out. Its gorgeous alright, an all glass restaurant, fitted out with quirky 70's furniture, set in a very green neighbourhood that used to house army barracks.

The food and service… ah that is a different story. The restaurant was full when I arrived. And as I was a "walk-in", they could not accommodate us immediately. But I was lucky and managed to get a table within 15 mins. I ordered the keylime pie, which was supposed to be the “best” of the dessert specials that day, but found it way too sweet. I didn’t try much more of the menu since all I wanted was something sweet (I sure got what I asked for!). Friends who have eaten there have found the menu to be ordinary. I am putting this down to teething problems. I will be back – its just too beautiful a setting not to – to put the menu and service to the test in a few months time. Hopefully, it won't disappoint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home