Saturday, April 8

Hong Kong Cafe

378-380 East Coast Road T. 6440 3808

Hong Kong-style cafes seem to be sprouting up all over Singapore at the moment. And the crowds attest to the new rage. The owners of this particular outlet obviously didn't see the need to dress up the concept with a fancy name, but no matter--it's been such a popular hangout, it recently expanded to cover twoshop lots.

I wasn't too impressed with our order though. The toast with condensed milk and peanut butter was a little under-toasted and the toppings were rather sparing. I guess I like to live dangerously! My Mango King Ice-Blended (a blended drink of mango ice-cream, mango slices and mango juice) wasn't as sweet or rich as I expected either. But I am told that the instant noodles are crave-worthy, and judging from the number of other items in the menu highlighted to be popular choices, I think it deserves another visit.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home