Sunday, June 10

Bar Txepetxa, San Sebastian

I think I refrained from posting this for a while cos I wasn't sure if my mind was playing tricks on me: could anchovies taste so good? Sure, the walls are plastered with awards won by the bar, and mostly for anchovies..but c'mon! It was only when a usually not-so-culinarily-adventurous friend gasped at first bite that I knew this was defintely a winner. Anchovies that melt in your mouth, flavours that meld so well together you can't help the "ummmmm" of pure satisfaction that escapes from within. There's a reason why this is one of the best bars in the city.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is beautiful,great niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
the best of san sebastian !the heaven!!!!

 
At 11:34 pm, Anonymous Fashimi said...

Totally agree with you! The anchovies here are amazing! I can't wait to go back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home