Saturday, March 4

Epicurious

60 Robertson Quay #01-02. T. 6734-7720

This choco-nana sandwich was an unmitigated indulgence. Generous slices of banana and strawberry on a bed of rich chocolate, encased in soft, thick-cut buttered toast. Not just decadent, but unabashedly so! Tried to assuage my guilty conscience by having some fruit juice as well, but I'm quite certain that didn't realign the scales by anything significant.

Epicurious as a whole I find quite pleasant for a lazy weekend. Love the rustic dark wood tables, and the quirkiness of the menu. Once had Green Eggs and Ham for breakfast, literally. The eggs were scrambled with basil, and served with parma ham and a couple of muffins--Dr Seuss would never have imagined this!

Though I have to say, the prices are relatively steep, so I only visit on occasion.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:16 pm, Blogger Alicia said...

Okay ... so I'm new to this blog and demand to know where the veggie highlights are!!! Gimme the greens! Show me the money plant!

 
At 2:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pls update more often. Between the 3 of u. U shld be eating more than yr entries. Pls dun disappoint yr readers :)

 
At 3:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still no new entries??????????

 
At 12:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum Yummm,.. now I know where you went to eat that day... he he he

Now I'm hungy for Epicurious...NEXT STOP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home